Monday, June 28, 2010

Hot, sunny and breezy today. Too hot to sit out on the porch. I think that I am going to chill inside today. I was out earlier and painted the black trim around my garage doors. Also cut some pink hydrangeas for drying. I have them hanging in the garage. Called Blaine Tree service. He's coming out tomorrow to give me an estimate for trimming my birch. That tree sags down every year no matter how much pruning it gets. It is such a pretty tree but very dirty. I love it in the winter...the bark peels and is a cinnamon color. In the spring the seeds attract American gold finch flocks. But it is always dropping seeds or dead branches and soon summer leaves...that's before autumn leaves. Oh, well, nothing is perfect.
Catch you all tomorrow...............................

No comments:

Post a Comment