Wednesday, October 27, 2010

More Elizabeth Park

The wind is really kicking up today but it is still bright and sunny. I'm hoping that the wind blows all my leaves down the street.
Took these pictures in Elizabeth Park on a great day last month. I remember in the 80's couples went to the iron bridge to have wedding pictures taken. The bridge has fallen into disrepair since then but it still is a scenic spot. Hope to get out to the park this weekend. Still haven't identified these ducks (or geese). Any ideas anyone?















2 comments:

  1. what a beautiful bridge and I can just imagine wedding couples on it.. Judith

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've taken some beautiful pictures.
    I love autumn and the colours it gives us. Hope the good weather lasts for a while longer!

    ReplyDelete