Saturday, October 16, 2010

There was a photo opportunity around every corner this morning at Hudson Mills Metropark. It was chilly with frost on the ground when I got to the park at 8 am. I never thought to bring a hat and gloves.
After the first mile I got warmed up though. The color is about peak right now. I though that Lower Huron Metropark was closed but found out on their website that one can get in from the back side off of the park off of Haggerty. I want to get there this week to get some fall pictures on the Paw Paw Trail. Went to Miejers and bought glove with the finger cut out and can be folded down into mittens...perfect for using my camera. Saw a deer this morning and a gray squirrel. Didn't have any chance of shots of birds...saw a flock of Cedar Waxwings.



















No comments:

Post a Comment