Sunday, February 20, 2011

Lake Erie

It is snowing, snowing, snowing! After almost all the old snow was melted we are getting a fresh coat...big time coat. I went shopping, had lunch at Olga's and got home just before the first flake fell.
I have been sitting in front of my computer ever since. There is a program on line called Shutterfly that you can make albums, and other things. Using your own pictures from your computer, you design the album yourself. It is easy to do. They print out the album for about $30 and mail it to you. The albums are beautiful! I've done two already. One of my grand kids and one called "Seasons". Seasons came out the best because I used all my own photos and could count on the quality. It is great fun, (Thanks, Heather, for tipping me off on this great site). I'm working on a new album now called, "Song Birds and Butterflies". I was really engrossed but than my eyes felt like they were falling out so I quit, looked out the window and OMG snow!

No comments:

Post a Comment