Thursday, April 28, 2011

My Vacation in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina

Carolina Wren....state bird

At the Cheesecake Factory, Charlotte, NC





Miniature Golf






Brookgreen Gardens



Brookgreen Zoo






Allison and the alligator

Thank you to the Mitsuoka family for a wonderful vacation. Thanks Amy for putting up with me for 3 weeks and thank you Allison for being roomless so that I could use your bedroom. I had such a great time and appreciated having your van to go to the state park and Brookgreen whenever I wanted. I loved going out to eat with you all and enjoyed shopping at Pauley's Island, the Birdyard, Old Time Pottery and of course Walmart! Easter Sunday in Charlotte at IKEA and eating at the Cheesecake Factory was a highlight of the trip. Thank you also for providing all the beautiful weather for 3 weeks !









No comments:

Post a Comment