Friday, May 20, 2011

Spring at Lower Huron Metropark






Well now, let me tell you about my day. Finally a sunny day so I head down to Lower Huron Metropark. The birds are singing and I am chasing them around with my binoculars and my camera. Took some great pictures of the redbuds, wild flowers and song birds. After a few hours I decide to head back and my car would not start. I am so bummed out. Called John (Gretta's husband) and he came to take a look at it, but to no avail. Thanks, John for the effort. I really appreciated you looking at it) $125 just to get it to the garage. They may not even get around to looking at it today and since they are closed on Sat. I am stuck all weekend with no car. The worst of it is I was suppose to have Liam and Emma tonight. I am really feeling bad. I need some support and a shoulder to cry on....that's before I even find out how much it will cost to have my car fixed. :-(




No comments:

Post a Comment