Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Kensington Early Morning





Sunrise





The weather has been so fabulous I had to see how the weather looked at Kensington Metropark. It is always beautiful there but with the trees lit up, I knew it would be spectacular. I love going there on a weekday (I have that option as I am retired) because there are fewer people. I walked Deer Run which took me about two hours and ran into only two other walkers. Never meet a park bench I didn't like and I enjoy just sitting and waiting for the birds to come. I saw wild turkeys and of course, deer.

It was a great morning and I got to practice using my camera's manual mode. Camera class tonight!









2 comments:

  1. Beautifully stunning pictures!!! Kensington is gorgeous early morn and you captured it well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ulanawa, The walk was great too...the leaves were falling like snow.

    ReplyDelete