Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Photo Shoot Heritage Park

















Ok, Ok, I take back everything that I said yesterday about my camera class. I had so much fun on this photo shoot and took every photo in manual mode. We had perfect light ( we shot from about 4:30 to 6:30pm) with great shadows and back lighting. I also took some great people pictures and will post more as the days go on.


I hadn't been to Heritage Park for years and was impressed by how may people were out and about enjoying the weather...of course that was before the terrible loss to the Yankees, before my mood came crashing down, before it seemed like the sun would never shine again...enough of the morbid stuff.


I still have so much to learn but yesterday was a start.


Remember to click on the picture to enlarge or go to my flickr page (click on link). I have posted some pictures there and they view so much better on the flickr site.














No comments:

Post a Comment