Monday, November 14, 2011

Miss You Guys





I had so much fun in Kansas! I loved spending time with Sean and Mikey. I loved eating all the things that I am not suppose to eat. I loved all the modern conveniences in Mike and Twin's house (I live in a 3rd world nation compared to them). It was fun driving and finding my way around and I was pretty adventurous (as long as I had the GPS). Enjoyed the Overland Park Arboretum as I'm sure you can tell by my postings. The weather was great, the bed comfortable and the company was the best. Gosh, they were lucky that I left;-)



Now life is back to normal. I went to Lake Erie Metropark on Saturday evening for a talk on bird photography. There were about 40+ there. On the way to the park, on Jefferson, a deer ran right out in front of my car. I was within inches of hitting him. My heart was racing...OMG!



Back to my photography class tomorrow. I got an email instructing to bring prints and uncut mats so it looks like matting photos will be the class. Sat. we are car pooling to Pontiac to the Camera Mart. Don't really have money to spend but they will clean sensors for free so I'm in. We will shop and have lunch. Sounds like fun....camera and photo talk and lunch.



Will spend the next few weeks getting ready for Xmas, SC and our cruise. Really looking forward to all of that and seeing my family in Myrtle Beach.



Hope to meet with Ulanawa for a nature walk and photo shoot this week. I am way too busy for a retired person.





No comments:

Post a Comment