Friday, January 20, 2012

Blah, blah, blah




Well, I am sitting here waiting for the snow and it has not disappointed me. Started at the time that Chuck Gadica predicted. Now, we will see how much falls. Will try to go out with my camera tomorrow and get the snow pictures that I've been wanting. It will be cold though. Going to give the Lake Erie Metropark Winter Festival (and bonfire) a miss and do the photo shoot instead.


My light is out on my pole lamp ;-( I just put a new bulb in it 2 weeks ago. Don't know what's wrong but it sure seems dark out there.


Love my new Timeline page on facebook. Check it out (only if you are my friend) http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/caroleeeey


Working on my new Photoshop Elements 10 program. It is so hard. And the tutorials are even more difficult. Are they speaking English? The program that I use now is a free one called picnik from Picasa. Just saw that they are closing it down in April so I better get going on Elements. It's a much, much better program but no good to me if I can't use it.

Look for snow picture tomorrow....I hope!

No comments:

Post a Comment