Thursday, January 12, 2012

Walking...or not!

I think that the last time I walked was at Brookgreen Garden about two weeks ago. I need to get back on the trail. What with being sick and so many things to do and appointments as well, I just can't get out the door. I missed some pretty nice weather too....darn. Can't see my way clear to venture out until the week after next.
Winter festival at Lake Erie Metropark with a bonfire on the 21st. Hoping to get to that and than out and about after that.
I think that I was able to get into the advanced photography class that starts in February. It is hard to get into the class as they only take 13 students. I just happened to go on line and see that the new classes were posted. Ran and faxed by paper work that very hour. The class is just photo shoots....no classroom. I'm pretty excited.
Want to get out to take some snow/winter scenes...but no snow yet (this may be remedied tonight). Ulanawa told me that she fears they may tear down the old barn on Oakville-Waltz Road and I have my heart set on winter photos of that. Need to get out at the first flake ;-)
Also thought of taking photos at the cemeteries...snow on the gravestones may be cool. Also my grandson has started basketball....I still am trying to tackle getting a clear action shot. Just can't seem to get it right except for a few happy accidents.
So their are still many challenges ahead, including learning my new editing program Elements that is still in the box. So much to do, so little time. Can't understand anyone that is bored...they will get no sympathy from me.

No comments:

Post a Comment