Friday, March 16, 2012

Lake St. Clair Metropark

Mr. & Mrs.






I'll follow you anywhere, honey.




Pond at Nature Center




I have so many pictures to post that I thought I'd finish up these that I took at Lake St. Clair Metropark. It's hard to believe that when I was there about 10 days ago it was so cold and windy. I had on my winter coat, hat , gloves, boots.......today I was hot, hot , hot. I went on a long extended walk (cause I got lost) at Crosswinds Marsh. It was in the 70's and sunny and just a beautiful day. Sure needed the boots though! No one was there except me and some guy fishing. The frogs were out in full force and they had quite a chorus going on. And the Canada Geese were honking up a storm too.


I saw two eagle's nests both occupied by a parent roosting. Too far for a decent picture though. It was a very nice morning.


Was very, very disappointed that our photo shoot at the old Packard plant has been cancelled. No reason was given. Boo! Maybe they were worried we'd get shot at. That area couldn't be any worse...but boo again anyway!






No comments:

Post a Comment