Tuesday, April 17, 2012

City Coffeehouse









Had a great time with my friend Susan last night. We went to Olga's for dinner and then stopped at City Coffeehouse in Allen Park to check out my classes' photo display. It also gave Susan a chance to hook up to the Internet as she has no Internet access at home. Ran into Bob and Karen there.

It has been awhile since I have hung out anywhere and I really enjoyed it, especially having great conversation with Susan.

Beautiful day today. Wish I could be out on the trail but I have an appointment mid-day...darn! I am headed out to the garden though, to get a little work done....not work when the weather is as beautiful as today ;-)







2 comments:

  1. Nice running into you there! I think the display looks great!

    It's a very cozy place to hang out, you should visit more often!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We were there until 9pm. I haven't had much time in the last 10 years to see my friend as she has lived in Oregon and now up north. she is a traveling nurse and is working at Heritage for 3 months. It was great hanging out with her.
      The photos do look great...when I left on Sat they were all higgly piggly so I had to check them out.

      Delete