Monday, April 16, 2012

Wilderness Walker








Doesn't this sound like me? I want to go hit the trail but: 1. it's too cloudy 2. it's too cold 3. too windy 4. too wet 5. too buggy 6. too hot 7. way too sunny 8. I'm tired 9. not motivated 10. my foot hurts.....anyway, you get the idea.

Today was cloudy and gloomy and it got really dark like a storm was rolling in. Then the sun came out and the wind kicked in...gusting almost 50mph. Now, that is too windy.

Have appointments the next few days but hope to get out Thursday. My ankle really puffed out after Sat. Guess it's just will take more time to heal.

Not complaining though. Asking for a speedy recovery for my son, Mike, who hurt is shoulder, my old coworker, Linda, who is very sick at Oakwood. Putting everything in perspective I am doing just fine!

No comments:

Post a Comment