Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day to Me!




I had a great Mother's Day weekend! On Saturday, I received a pitcher and flowers from Mike and also a gift and cards from Amy, Takeshi and the kids. On Sunday, Tim came with the kids and took me out to breakfast and also gave me a bird book. Note on the mantel are my cards and picture that I received on Saturday from Michelle Obama of the Obama family. Geez, I remind myself of my Grandparents who kept a picture of JFK in their living room.


Thanks to all of my family for a wonderful Mother's Day...I love you all








Bird Bash at Lake Erie Metropark


Baltimore Oriole


Long Nosed Gar



Gerry describing a conflict between two Baltimore Orioles

(birds not baseball team)




We had a small but enthusiatic group for a bird walk early this morning. We were so lucky that the rain held off and also blessed with seeing so many birds. Didn't get any photos of said birds because they were out of range of my lens but got a good look at them through my binoculars and added several to my life list.


Point Pelee next Saturday!



No comments:

Post a Comment