Friday, June 15, 2012

The Barn Story Continues........



This is barn #3 on the historic barn tour. It is an L shaped barn with the front building having a gambrel or "hipped" roof. It was a working farm and neat as a pin.

This is an interesting photo with some weird effects that I found on my edit program. Ulanawa went and knocked on the door to ask permission to be on their property but no one answered so we proceeded to walk around and snap photos. I was laying on the ground shooting the side of the barn when I heard a noise from one of the out buildings....like a vacuum sound. Someone was working back there and I was laying on their grass! We got out of there before anyone came out. I'm sure that when these property owners agreed to be on the tour, they are used to such intrusions but still.

No comments:

Post a Comment