Monday, July 9, 2012

Photos Afield Gathering

 Went to Lake Erie Metropark yesterday for digital photography class. We had about 7 in the group and 5 of us were from Crack O' dawn. It was interesting and I got these cool shots....the butterfly photo alone made it worth going. Anyway, I love the robin shot. He looks like he has stopped there numerous times before   :-)
 I got some pretty meadow shots yesterday and Saturday that I will post soon. The meadow is almost at it's peak. I think I will find more butterflies by going later in the day. This guy was out about 2pm.

 Canoeist on the lotus pond....first time I have ever seen that. Love the splash of red amongst all the green.
Lotus in bloom. Gerry said they are about 2 weeks early this year. Another great photo opportunity at the lotus ponds on the Cherry Island trail.





No comments:

Post a Comment