Sunday, September 2, 2012

Four Hummingbirds and a Butterfly





Pictures taken at Overland Park Arboretum


I had a wonderful time in Kansas and want to thank Mike and Twin for their hospitality. My birthday was a very happy affair for me as I  really dreaded facing the day. Thank you guys for making my day special and for the gifts as well.
We were invited to the neighbors across the street, Mandi and Will's for brauts and also went to the subdivision's annual summer picnic at the pool. I  really enjoyed seeing Mikey play football as they had a big event scrimmage on Saturday.
Besides all of this we went to a Tigers/Royals game and Mike took me to the Lenexa Spillway Dam on another day. Of course I also went twice to the arboretum that is only a few miles from Mike's. I have so many pictures of the beautiful flowers and sculptures. Thank you to Amy and Takeshi for the Hoodman that I had been wanting. It works so well with my camera and can see what the pictures look like that I have taken.
I had a fun trip!










I had fun, fun, fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment