Sunday, September 16, 2012

Hawk Fest








Really enjoyed the Hawkfest this past Sunday. We Crack O' Dawners all sat together at the pancake breakfast and enjoyed the very educational and entertaining show. Will soon post photos from that. Afterward we went to the Nature Center for more raptors and these are the wonderful photos that I took.
It was a spectacular day with moderate temps and sunny skys. Ulanawa and I took a walk on the Trapper's Run Trail and we were amazed at how many others were out walking as well. Everyone was taking advantage of the fine weather. This week we are headed for cooler temperatures and rain.
If I were a real "hawker" I would have gone out to the lake to watch for the migrates. Hear on FB that they really saw a lot.
My first advance photography class is tonight. It is the only time that we meet at school. We will get some ideas where everyone would like to go on our shoots. Really looking forward to it.




No comments:

Post a Comment