Saturday, October 27, 2012

Chasing the Sky

 On Friday evening we had the most spectacular sunset. (pictured above) Unfortunately, I was at home and had no clear view to take any photographs. So.....I thought I would see if I could get some spectacular sunrise pictures this morning. I was up before the crack of dawn and at Lake Erie set up and ready for the sun to make it's appearance. I was so disappointed. The shots that I got were depressing and gloomy as was the morning.

 As I was heading out of the park, I saw a beautiful sky to the west. The chase was on. I went to Crosswinds Marsh and did get a few very pretty photos. I always believe in heaven when I see skies like these. I was the only person there to enjoy the sky as if it were just for me.




Going on our "barn shoot" tomorrow and hope for some good light.

No comments:

Post a Comment