Friday, October 5, 2012

Hudson Mills Metropark



I had a lovely walk at Hudson Mills yesterday. The leaves are so brilliant this year. The drive there was fabulous as well. I wonder why some years the leaves are prettier than others...is it the light or the hot, dry temps from this summer? Even though the nights have been cool there has not been a  frost yet. Hudson Mills is a beautiful park but I never have any luck seeing birds (except at the feeders), deer or other insects or creatures. In fact, I had a great shot of a blue jay and just as I was set to take the photo he turned his back on me...stinker!









Above is that blue jay who would not cooperate for a photo. Have a few Photo opportunities coming up....tomorrow am is October Crack O' Dawn, than Liam has both a soccer game and a touch football game this weekend and if the weather cooperates, I plan to be at both.  Monday our photography class is doing a shoot downtown starting at Campus Martius and walking down to the Riverwalk. Can't wait for that!

No comments:

Post a Comment