Thursday, December 13, 2012

A Few of My Favorite Things

 Spending Christmas at home this year and have my house all decked out for the holiday. My daughter, son-in-law and my two grandchildren will be here for about 10 days, I am really looking forward to seeing them. I was with them in South Carolina for the holiday last year...we went on a Caribbean cruise and were back in time for Christmas. So, it has been a year since I have seen them. We will spend Christmas eve with my two Michigan grandchildren as well. Wish the Kansas gang could be here so we could all be together.
 This is one of my favorite Christmas guys. He sings and dances and the jingle bells sway about...he is so adorable.


The theme for my Christmas tree is one of birds and bird houses. Painted these my self.


 A double wreath hangs from the dining room hutch with this big fat cardinal perched in the middle


 I think this is the prettiest thing in my house!
Well, folks, I know that it is hard to believe but the sun is actually shining here in Michigan today. I love the silloute of my wreath through the shade .




No comments:

Post a Comment