Thursday, January 31, 2013

Camera Update



My camera was hopefully going to be done by today...no such luck. Midwest Camera called to say that the part it needs won't be in until mid-week so the soonest that I would have it would be next Friday. My question is this......when I took my my camera in a month ago and was told by the tech that the display needed replaced why wasn't the part ordered then???  Just sayin'......that would be the way to run an efficient business.
I have felt that I would never see my camera again. Their policy is if you pick it up before it is done they charge you half the estimated cost to fix it. That's like holding the camera hostage. Just getting a call from them today made me feel as if they were at least acknowledging me and my camera's existence so that's a good thing. All my planned photo shoots for this month have gone out the window. I will be happy if I have it in time for my photography class.

No comments:

Post a Comment