Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Sledding at Willow

The kids had a great time sledding at Willow Metropark. We had hot chocolate to warm up and then went skating at Campus Martius. Everyone slept good that night. I miss the kids as they are back home now in Myrtle Beach. It's very quite in my house  :-(













I am ready to redesign my blog for the winter months. Thanks everyone for looking at all my family photos. Soon I will be back to posting mostly nature, birds and animal photos as before.
Love blogging and love (most of all) being out with my camera. New photo class starts in February. My camera is at the repair shop (Midwest Camera in Wyandotte) as my metering display went out. So I will be without my camera for 2 weeks and feel pretty sad about that. Guess I have to fall back on my Canon Powershot in the meantime. It is pretty cold but I am hoping to get out to Crosswind Marsh to try to get some eagle shots. In the teens today with snow on the ground. A fresh coating would be nice.








No comments:

Post a Comment