Thursday, January 24, 2013

Thinking of my garden....


As soon as the holidays are over, the seed catalogs start arriving. I don't do much ordering now but I still love to look through them and dream of my spring garden and plot and plan. I always have changes to make although these days it is more to do with down sizing and planting easy care plants and flowers.
About the 3rd week of May I make the yearly trek to Rochester Hills and Troy to Bordines and Telleys. Both of these are the best of the best places to buy flowers. My friend Gretta used to make the trip with me and we would make it an all day deal with lunch included. One year we bought so much that Gretta had stuff on her lap.
So, now, when it was a high of 19 degrees today and 3 inches of snow predicted for tonight, I decided to think back or forward actually to the wonderful colors of Spring.







No comments:

Post a Comment