Friday, March 22, 2013

Sun and Flowers...please come again!


 These are photos that I took in my own garden last May. I think that I am going a little crazy with all the effects on the Picmonkey editing program but you have to admit that the rose below does look glowing. The first rose above is a climber next to my garage and the photo below is also a climber next to my front porch. Both of them bloom just once a year and both smell fabulous! The blue iris and salvia grow in my front bed...love the blue and the clematis  grows up the light pole. Can't wait until May!





Are we all not in the mood for some sun and color? 4 more days and I will travel to paradise (well, for me anyway). Can't wait to see all the flowering trees, azaleas in bloom, to walk on the beach and see the sun rise over the ocean and most of all to see my family. Have many plans big and little.
Leaving my home in good hands and when I get back spring will be here....I hope!









No comments:

Post a Comment