Monday, May 6, 2013

Heidelberg Project

 OK everyone, here are just a few of the photos from Heidelberg. I still have a lot more to post and we are going back for another shoot next Wednesday.
I love this place! Don't know a lot about art and how to interpret it but I know that there is a lot of humor here! I was smiling the whole time I was there. On the downside, it is so sad to see the city in such a state of decrepitude. I can't believe how bad the whole area is although there are a few well kept houses on this block. So many of the neighborhood are like this but Tyree Green has made lemonade out of lemons. I choose to just smile at this small block of humor and whimsy.








I think that this fire hydrant was right in front of the house that burned down. The DFD just had to move the chair and pray that the hydrant worked.

No comments:

Post a Comment