Monday, July 22, 2013

Gloomy Morning Walk

I was so excited to get to Lake Erie to shoot the meadow this morning that I barely noticed the weather. As the sun came up I saw that in all other directions it was dark and threatening. It stared to drizzle as I got to the park but I decided to give it a chance with the hope that it might clear up. So, that is why my photos are a bit flat (like the light). Shots from a distance appear soft and out of focus, I think because of the haze. The picture below has an edited sky because really the sky was so gray and dull. 
I plan on getting a group together on Thursday to shoot the meadow again. I look forward every year to the meadow bursting into bloom. Usually on a nice day there are American Goldfinch and butterflies. Next month the lotus pond will be in bloom  :-) 


 Gray-headed Coneflowers
 Purple Coneflower









No comments:

Post a Comment