Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Inside Comerica Park



It was an eerie feeling being at the park and having it empty...it reminded me of the feeling of the park in the winter with snow on the field. We got to see the visitors dugout as well as the press
box. Interesting to see the tunnel that led to the locker room and dug out. I think when I go to a game I will remember my experience of seeing the place empty. Since the Tigers are doing so well this year, every game is sold out or close to it. I admire the folks who would rather stand at the rail in the outfield. Anyway, I haven't been to a game this year but hope to get there in August.






We had such beautiful skies that evening.


 Visitor's dugout....kept thinking of all the spitting on these floors...Ha!


Each of the decades are represented with these displays around the concourse. The bottom (here in red) represent a design and color of an automobile of that decade.


This is a drain cover..... note all the detail...amazing

No comments:

Post a Comment