Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Trapper's Run Trail




There were a few days last week that both the temperature and the humidity dropped and we had some old fashion beautiful summer days. I took advantage of them all and here I am at Lake Erie on the Trapper's Run Trail and also in the area around the Nature Center. Had a great walk and was feeling free and easy. Today with 90+ temperatures and humidity over 80 I am blockaded in my house....can't even tolerate sitting on my front porch. Just like a cold winter day when you just want to stay inside. It is not fun being old.
When I am out with my camera, I forget all my trouble (and everyone else's) 
This weekend looks good and Sat. Tim and the kids and I plan on a canoe ride at Oakwoods Metropark. Also need to get back to the meadow at Lake Erie and shoot the "meadow in bloom". 

Vervain
Song Sparrow

Wild roses
St. John's Wort...check out the antenna on that bug!

Common Mullein



No comments:

Post a Comment