Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Another Week gone By....

I really tried hard to save as many blessings as possible this week but with not feeling well, family drama and dreary weather, I didn't fell very blessed. My baskets are not even half full. I need to try harder to not let the week fly by without some positive events happening. I didn't even get out to walk :-(
One blessing ...Tim, Emma and Liam came to take me out to lunch for my birthday. The kids each made me a homemade birthday card which I loved. We had a nice time and I sure appreciated the visit...add that to my  basket!
I start rehab tomorrow and I wish I could find something positive about the tread mill that I know they are going to put me on ...ugh! I will make the best of it and hope that it helps increase my stamina and improve my breathing. Wish me luck everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment