Monday, September 9, 2013

Time is Making Fools of Us Again

Time is making fools of us as we try to grasp on to it and keep it from getting away. "Stop, slow down", I say. Being busy or being idle doesn't seem to make a difference so now I am done worrying about it  and will count my blessings within the time continuum that I am given (I think that "time continuum" is a Star Trek term...thank you Data).
This week my basket is full of positives. Cardiac rehab is better than expected. The staff is friendly and helpful and I haven't collapsed yet ;-)
I went to Crack O Dawn on Saturday and it was great seeing everyone after 2 months. I managed to walk as far as the lotus pond and waited for the group to come around. As usual, we went to breakfast and had great conversation. It is nice to be with people around my age and not talk about physical ailments, politics or the "old days"
I decided to sign up for my photography class. I know that I won't be able to go to all the shoots but I'm sure I will manage a few and am looking forward to the "barn shoot'....my favorite.
We have also had some absolutely beautiful weather this past week of which I am grateful.


No comments:

Post a Comment