Saturday, November 9, 2013

Can We Call This Art?



As all my friends know, I have not been able to master Photoshop even though I have the program. Instead, I use Picmonkey which is easy and fun to use. Both of the above photos were edited on Picmonkey and I think they came out beautifully. I had them both enlarged to 8x10s and then I framed them and hung them....oh, I barely have any wall space left. Between my photos and pictures of my Grandchildren I am definitely over decorated. When you walk into my house you don't know where to look first but I love having it all to look at rather then tucked away in some album or on my hard drive.
Anyway, I think that these photos are as close to art work as I will ever get and whenever I look at them, I remember the beautiful autumn day at Hidden Lake Gardens.

No comments:

Post a Comment