Friday, November 29, 2013

Thanksgiving Day Walk


 I had a very chilly walk Thanksgiving morning. Very few people out, just a few runners. It was very peaceful.

 Did see this fat Squirrel 
 and a group of illegal immigrants.
 At this time of year everything is so monochromatic.....shades of gray and brown and this morning white from the dusting of snow that we had. I could not resist making each picture special by adding effects during editing.....so if they are dull at least they are an interesting dull.
 Took many pictures in this area in October and got some great fall colors....really looks different now.



 Neglected to grab my binoculars when I shot in this location and sure regretted it. All along this stream were small birds that I couldn't make out...there was a Nuthatch and later I saw a bright red Cardinal. I could only guess that the rest were the "big four". 
Huron River (enhanced)

No comments:

Post a Comment