Thursday, January 23, 2014

Beautiful Winter


Yes, winter can be beautiful. Even though everyone has been continually complaining this winter we have to remember that it is winter after all. If you can't hack it move to Florida. I am going to keep telling myself that. :-) I have always loved the change of seasons and after a winter like this Spring will seem even more welcoming. The problem with this winter, it is just too cold to get out with my camera. That's what is killing me. When the temperature is in the single digits it is best for old people like me to stay home .This weekend I may try to go to the park and shoot pictures from the car window...ha! Then a meal at Crackerbarrel sounds good. We will see.
This photo was taken last January at Crosswinds Marsh.

No comments:

Post a Comment