Monday, January 6, 2014

By The Fireside

 Well, this morning I decided to tear myself away from the fire and go out to take some photos......I got no further than my back stoop when I became a big chicken. I decided that it was way too brutal outside. So, all these pictures were taken from inside through windows that are not very clear...as you will see.


 Neighbor across the street....it's suppose to be garbage day but somehow I don't think they will be coming. Oh, and by the by, the city plowed our streets...yea!
 Jack Frost nipping at all my upstairs windows

 This is my neighbor, Patty, shoveling my drive. She is a saint. I was looking for a clip art halo to put over her head.. It is so bitter cold and I know that she must be frozen.
 Well, here is someone who is looking very smug for some reason.
 I'm between Christmas and Valentine Day

No comments:

Post a Comment