Sunday, February 9, 2014

Crankshaft


This morning in the Sunday comics, shows my favorite guy, Crankshaft, getting his mail. He is out shoveling while the snow continues to come down. He finds a seed catalog among the mail and looking at it he envisions his yard...the grass is green, the flowers are in bloom and the sun is shining. Instead of shoveling he is planting. I loved this and immediately got out some of my catalogs to browse. Surely spring can't be that far away?
I was really looking forward to today as I had plan to go shopping at Costco and Ikea. It's over a 30 minute drive for me so I don't often go. Instead, I woke to heavy snow and was lucky to make it to Meijers. I was so disappointed and just feed up with this weather. Again I ask.....spring can't be far away?



No comments:

Post a Comment