Monday, February 17, 2014

Remembering Spring

Spring 2012 and I am out with  my new point and shoot Canon SX40. I walked along one of my favorite trails at Lower Huron Metropark and took photos of the beautiful redbuds. I left that area and was driving by where I had just been and saw Bluebirds! Hurrying back, I grabbed my camera and was able to shoot one of my best bird pictures ever. It is all about being in the right place at the right time. The more often that you are out and about, obviously, the better chance of a good shot. I actually sold a print of my Bluebird photo.
Anyway, with 6 inches of snow predicted for tonight, I am trying so hard to even remember Spring...that's what got me looking through my 2012 folder.
Just dreaming of warmth, color and bird song. 





No comments:

Post a Comment