Thursday, February 6, 2014

Winter is Lovely


 Winter is lovely but.......please give us a break. Seems that there is no end in sight. We are having problems as to where to put the shoveled snow. Two more inches expected Saturday night...we got 8 inches Wednesday. I know that in states further north and even northern Michigan, this is nothing. They deal with a lot more snow every winter and most choose to live there. I like snow around the holidays but by February we are all sick of it. I should start going to South Carolina in February but can't resist going when all the beautiful azaleas and spring trees are in bloom. Will dig out some pictures from last year and post....to cheer us all up. Will also try to get down to Lake Erie Metropark this week. I wonder if there are any birds out there. I could try Oakwoods....they have feeding stations. Will wait until we get out of the teens.





No comments:

Post a Comment