Sunday, April 27, 2014

Goodbye Atlantic

Later today, we are going for a walk on the beach...my last for this trip. Later we are going to drive to Georgetown to see if I can get some photos of the shrimp boats. ....then maybe dinner.
Yesterday, I got an I phone and I think that damn phone is much smarter than me. Amy and Allison are helping me with it but I think that I am past the age that technology can sink into my brain. Will try later to take a picture with it and send it via text...if I can do that I am on my way. For those of you wondering, the phone itself was .97 cents and I was eligble for an upgrade...think I got a pretty good deal.
Tomorrow, my last full day here, we are going to Scatories  http://www.scatoris.com/  for lunch....my favorite Italian place down here...yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment