Thursday, May 1, 2014

I'm Back!

We took this panoramic with my new I phone....you can see our shadows in this shot. My last day by the sea!
Arrived home late afternoon Tuesday and have been busy ever since. Haven't even unpacked yet. It is good to be home but I really miss the Mitsuoka family. I had such a great time and I appreciate their generosity and kindness. It was a great vacation. Counted today....took 2200 pictures. Yikes and I have to edit some of those. Luckily, before I put them on a flash drive I sorted the best so I can find them more easily.

Chevy Cruze
This is what I spent the day doing today...turning in my lease and getting a new one. My last Cruze was a pretty light blue but they don't make them anymore so I decided on white for a change. It is almost identical to the old one but a 2014.

At Brookgreen
Came home from getting my car to find that our power was out....a very rare occurrence here. So, I went out to eat lunch and shop and 2 hours later when I returned home the power was back.
I really miss the garden. Although things are starting to warm up a little here and things are greening up (I also have tulips and daffs) it isn't the same as SC. 
Crack O' Dawn on Saturday :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment