Sunday, June 22, 2014

Happy Summer


Yesterday was the first day of summer...yea! I spent the morning walking at Kensington Metropark and what a wonderful morning it was. I have lots of great photos to edit and post.
I have been posting about my house and in some ways my house gets in the way of life. I have spent the last 6 weeks cleaning and doing yard work as the wonderful world of nature passed me by. I have to live what is left of my life getting out and doing what I love. Although I want a clean house is it really worth giving up the wonderful month of May? Please remind me of that in October...my fav month of the year...where again I will want to clean, do yard work and get ready for Winter. OK, so tap me on the shoulder and tell me "Carol, get out and walk.....get out and chat up all the little creatures, plants and flowers"
I take medication that keeps me going, I have had my carotid done and a stent put in to unblock an artery in my heart....if I hadn't had all this done I would probably be dead by now. So.......keep reminding me to enjoy my life, worry less and stop eating at McDonald's  ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment