Monday, July 14, 2014

4 Years Ago




It was 4 years ago on June 26th that I started Through Carol's Lens and this was the first photo that I posted. It has really been a great hobby for me and somewhere to show all the pictures that I take. My blog averages somewhere around 1000 looks a month and I do have a few faithful followers....thanks to all of you for checking in with me.
These pictures were taken  in June 2010 in my friend's garden. I commented at the time that both Gretta and I had started to downsize our gardens because of our decrepitude (ha) and since then we are lucky to have a few blooms left. Both of us were real garden enthusiast at one time. Look at the beautiful daises and cosmos....Gretta has a real green thumb.
That is one thing about photos...they bring back memories like they were just yesterday.






Wow, we were in our gardening prime when this was taken

No comments:

Post a Comment