Monday, October 27, 2014

Kensington Metropark in Autumn

                               


 I like to take the same trail ever time that I walk at Kensington so that I can see the changes every season.I start on Wildwing Trail and then cut up by the shelter and hit Aspen Trail and then carry on to the Nature Center where I have a favorite bench that I like to use to catch my breath....also where I saw Bluebirds and a female Scarlet Tanager.
 Next time I go there, I will take a different trail that I like to walk in the fall. Two years ago I photographed some great turkeys there. I always remember where I saw what when I walk. "Here's where I saw the Indigo Buntings" or "This is the area of the lake that I saw the Wood ducks" or butterflies or deer or whatever. It is just so beautiful and peaceful. When I finish my walk I may be physically tired but my mind is at peace. Bless whoever makes these areas available to the public.
View from Wildwing Trail

 There are other lenses out there!

 Kent Lake



When I snapped this shot there were a flock of Canada geese landing on the lake.
 Another way to capture the beauty
There are hills in Michigan!


No comments:

Post a Comment