Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Rainy Morning on the Trail

At Kensington

It was a rainy and dreary walk but I enjoyed it....had to put my camera in plastic. I was surprised at how nice my photos came out. Had a whole flock of Titmice following me on the trail (more photos to come). I think that I hit the last of the color. Now, fall is done and snow will be on the way soon. I saw that they had snow in Columbia, SC! Not a flake for us yet. Funny that I didn't see any deer on my last two walks...they must have heard the gunfire too.
PS: hope that the wolf kill bill doesn't pass in the state of Michigan :-(
Love the Tamarack trees in the background



Red-bellied Woodpecker
Little Tufted Titmice

Love this hit if color...also the trees far in the background
Yes, I took the shortcut through the swamp

No comments:

Post a Comment