Friday, December 5, 2014

Bad Bird Pictures

somewhere in Kansas

 Eastern Meadowlark
A life list bird for me.
 My son spotted the Meadowlark in the tree and then it started feeding in this corn field. So sorry that I have such a puny lens...these would have been decent pictures if I could upgrade the mms.

 I think that this is a red-tail hawk...not sure. I am the worst birder, I should give it up. Between my limited knowledge and my wimpy lens, I question if it is worth the time.
 There were hawks everywhere in farm country. It seemed that they all had a bit of territory that they covered
hawk
These wild turkeys were also grazing in a corn field and as soon as I got out of the car, they quickly, in mass, started fast walking to the far corner of the field.



No comments:

Post a Comment