Thursday, December 18, 2014

Happy Accident

Click to enlarge
When we were on our Crack O' Dawn walk last Saturday, there was nothing much to see. I was just shooting off pictures because it looked so mundane and monochromatic that it seemed peaceful somehow. I didn't even have my SLR, just my Canon SX40. To my surprise, I have done some editing and came out with some lovely photographs. I think that I will enlarge and print a few.
I will admit that I am wishing for some snow (hanging my head in shame) so that I can shoot some snow pictures and also so we can have a white Christmas. Last year's weather was so hard to deal with that I should be ashamed to even wish for the white stuff. No snow predicted so far. My daughter-in-law posted some snow pictures from Kansas today.

No comments:

Post a Comment