Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Photographer Friends December Get Together

 Last night we had a little get together at Pizza Hut. We all know each other from Jeff's photography class.  It was a nice night and I enjoyed seeing everyone again. Of course we talked about getting together for future photo shoots after the holidays. Donna had us to her house for coffee and dessert after and we had a white elephant gift exchange (I still have trouble with the concept of the whole thing). I was happy to take a set of xmas plates from Sheila...sorry Sheila!
 This picture courtesy of Lisa Sosa
 At Donna's. I an not posting any pics of some of the ladies posing on the buffalo rug to protect their reputation   ;-)
 The most sought after gift made by Terry and finally grabbed by Barb T.
Picture courtesy of Donna Whyte
Nice group photo except of me (which I tried to blur out). I look like I have a bad smell under my nose.....and to think that this was posted on facebook...ugh! 

No comments:

Post a Comment