Monday, February 23, 2015

Give me a warmer day......

and I will get out for a walk and a photo shoot. Nothing in sight according to the weather channel. Sunday looks good temperature wise but freezing rain and snow are predicted. Although the sun is shining brightly today, it is very cold and most schools are closed, The 10 day forecast that taking us to March 1st shows no improvement in the temperatures. Weather, please give us a break!
My daughter remarked that she can't remember schools closing for low temperatures in the 80s when she was in school. Maybe they were just a hardier bunch and schools didn't worry so much about liabilities then.
I promise that when the warm weather gets here I will get out more than last year. Looking forward to SC! I will be out somewhere everyday, that I know...have camera, will travel!

No comments:

Post a Comment