Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Teapots

 I used to collect teapots but  put a stop to that hobby a few years ago when I ran out of room to display them. I love the shapes and colors and I am happy to say that I have a few old ones.
Above is my own little Fiesta miniature that only holds about 1 cup of tea and is identical to a  real size teapot of which I also have in yellow.

Here is another small pot, just enough for one cup. I bought this in England in about 1992.


Both of these teapots were my Mom's. The pink pot is a Hall and the green is an original Fiesta Ware from 1940 as my Mom got it as a wedding gift.....so that pot will be 75 years old this August.

My cups from my best china...... I love this display rack that I bought at an antique shop. They had teacups displayed on them but also had just the racks for sale. My friend Gretta  also bought one. She has a really pretty collection of teacups.





No comments:

Post a Comment